Dear SPMers,

I would like to extract individual subject values for a specific brain area using VBM in a
sample of subjects. I want to run a correlation in SPSS using those values and a functional
variable that I have collected for each subject and see structure/function associations.

So far I have being able to do it easily with fMRI data using MarsBar, as there's a single
subject step (first level analysis), from which I extract easily beta values for functional
activation in a given contrast. However, when it comes to VBM data I'm lost!

Any help would be appreciated. I'm using VBM2 Gaser toolbox, implemented in Matlab 6.5.

Thanks so much in advance!

Miguel