Dear SPMers,
I have two light hearted (that is naive) issues I'd like to get your input on:
(1) while attempting to run the attached script I get the following error
>>Error in ==> spm at 286
>>Modalities = {'PET','FMRI','EEG'};
>>??? Output argument "varargout" (and maybe others) not assigned during call to
>>"/mnt/meglab_san/tavabik/matlab/spm8/spm.m>spm".
I cannot figure this out. I can successfully execute all the commands in my
little script at the terminal, but calling/running the script produces the
error. I have essentially put the script together using the history
generated by spm, and have tried it with and without the initial command
"spm('defaults','eeg') to no avail.
(2) A completely separate matter; is there any way to specify the SPM
graphics window to open in the same screen matlab is running in on a dual
screen linux machine running Cent OS5?

Thank you
Kambiz