Hi all,

I apologize that this is a pretty basic question, but I haven't made
much progress from my readings on the internet and archives of this
mailing list. I've tried two different procedures of preprocessing and
I'm not sure which one or both is right or wrong.

I have EPI functional scans with a TR of 2 seconds and 35 slices, and
T1-weighted structural scans for each of the 6 subjects.

I've tried the following 2 procedures so far, but both have given me
radical results:
1) Slice timing -> Realign: Estimate & Reslice -> Normalise: Estimate &
Write -> Smooth
2) Slice timing -> Realign: Estimate & Reslice -> Coregistration:
Estimate -> Segment -> Normalise: Write -> Smooth

What is the best order to run the various steps of preprocessing? Do I
even need coregistration and segmentation for this?

Thanks,
Hau-yu

---
Hau-yu Wong