It looks entirely as expected to me.  The streaky bit at the top is the
code trying to fill in some unknown values, as this part of the image is
missing in the original fMRI data.

See the various other posts on the mailing list (eg by Christian
Buchel), which recommend generating a suitable mask for the statistical
analysis.

Best regards,
-John

--