Hi All,
I already joined space syntax method and start with "the social logic of space". in pages 109-114 I have some problems, I thought I can solve them through mailing list. the problems are:

 page 109: " each space has a certain number n of immediate neighbours.each space therefore gives to each of its immediate neighbours 1/n, and these are then summed for each receiving space to give the control value of that space. In effect, each space is partitioning one unit of value among its neighbours and getting back a certain amount from its neighbours."
I cant understand these sentences, What means "Control Value" or "E-value" exactly, and how can we calculate it?

In the pages 111-114, What mean D-values and P-values? In other words, What are the meaning of "diamond-shaped" and "pyramid-shaped" in D-values and P-values? How can we calculate them? and What are their applications?

There is some numbers in the table 3 (p 112) and table 4 (p114) that calculated for "k" space or cells (I don't know how) , Are they general values?? and also, What mean each column in the tables? (there is no title above of  the columns).

I don't know the mailing list is the way of asking or not , by the way, I already started to learn Space Syntax method and this the only way that I can ask my problems.

thank you every body

Daniel