Dear all,

It has been a year since we issued the SOCREL PG Questionnaire and last year it proved invaluable in representing your views at the AGM. Therefore, I would be immensely grateful if you could complete this year’s questionnaire, by clicking on the link below. It is not a long questionnaire but it will help us enormously in developing postgraduate provision in the future. We do value your thoughts, and your opinions are crucial in influencing the decisions made over how postgraduates are supported (especially in terms of where we spend our money).

So please do let us know what you think by filling out this short questionnaire:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=us0_2f87VGisf7_2b27Nrpubmg_3d_3d

Many thanks,

Sarah

SOCREL-PG is the Postgraduate e-mail list of the BSA Sociology of Religion Study Group. To join SOCREL-PG, send the following one-line message: join socrel-pg YOURFIRSTNAME YOURLASTNAME to: <[log in to unmask]> Send contributions to the list by sending messages to: [log in to unmask] To leave SOCREL-PG, send the following one-line message: leave socrel-pg YOURFIRSTNAME YOURLASTNAME to: <[log in to unmask]>