I have had the same experience. JD Fleming
----- Original Message -----
From: "Derek Alwes" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, October 9, 2009 11:37:18 AM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: Renascence editions

Hi Folks,

I have lost the ability to access the Renascence Editions web pages at
University of Oregon.  When I try to access the online edition of Arcadia,
for instance, I get this message: "You don't have permission to access
/~rbear/arcadia1.html on this server."  Since I have always been able to
access it before, I wondered if UO has instituted new rules about non-UO
people accessing it.  Does anyone know anything about it?

Derek

--
James Dougal Fleming
Associate Professor