Clare et al,

I'm not using them but I may know of those who are :O)

I guess you could contact the e-learning team : Coventry Uni who've embedded
Pebblepad into their undergrad PDP module - including summative assessment
methods. that's the biggest venture I can remember off the top of my head.

It may worth be talking to Lisa Gray whom help put together the JISC infokit
on eportfolio use in HE.  there's examples of PDP use in there :

http://www.jiscinfonet.ac.uk/infokits/e-portfolios

And also I'd be inclined to talk to Rob Ward or Helen Richardson from the
CRA, who could point in the right PDP direction - as that is what they do :O)

http://www.recordingachievement.org/

And, did you know that there is a new Scottish QAA PDP toolkit out >>

http://www.qaa.ac.uk/scotland/PDP/PDP.asp

Also Kirstie coolin who helps manage the LLN Leap Ahead project has given
out hundreds of trial eportfolio accounts to HE (progression & transition)
projects.  She should know of many :

http://www.leapahead.ac.uk/

Regards KEvin Brace. JISC RSC West Midlands >

see also my wiki page covering eportoflio initiaitves :
http://wiki.rscwmsystems.org.uk/index.php/Eportfolios

p.s. What evaluation metodology are you employing?