Dear Colleagues

Please see the attached flyer with details of the  Lifelong Learning UK Conference 2009

Tuesday 8 December, Kings Place, London N1

To learn more and sign up visit: www.llukconference.co.uk

Best wishes

Marie Garnett
HE Constituency Manager
Strategy and Business Development Directorate
Lifelong Learning UK

DDI: 01543-675815
Mob: 07595-652041

Lifelong Learning UK is the only organisation responsible for

supporting the professional development of the more than one million

people that make up the lifelong learning workforce across the four

nations of the UK. We are holding our annual conference this year on

the subject of innovation in learning - whatever the economic climate.

The Leadership Foundation for Higher Education is a company limited by guarantee (company registration number 4929860) registered in England and Wales and also a registered Charity (charity registration number 1101959). Its Registered Office and operational address is at First Floor, Holborn Gate, 330 High Holborn, London WC1V 7QT