Dear colleagues,

As part of our senior leadership development, I am hoping to establish
peer-coaching, both within/across the university but also between
universities. I know that this already happens in some regional SDFs,
but I think that there might also be a requirement for further afield.
Would anyone be interested in meeting up to discuss this as a possible
creative development initiative in the near future?

We're thinking of (roughly) academic  HODs and above, and Professional
Services Grades 9 and above, and at this (early) stage I have in mind
that we would act as a kind of dating agency, but that after the initial
contact is made, they would manage it themselves.  THIS IS APPROXIMATE
ONLY.

If you are interested in establishing something like this, or have
already and I don't know anything about it (dur), please could you
contact me on the details below?  Look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Rebecca King

Management Development Adviser

Organisational Learning and Development

Coventry University

Email: [log in to unmask]

Direct Line: 02476888103

NOTICE

This message and any files transmitted with it is intended for the addressee only and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited. If you are not the addressee, you should not read, copy, disclose or otherwise use this message, except for the purpose of delivery to the addressee.

Any views or opinions expressed within this e-mail are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Coventry University.