Illustrated Children's BooksMembers of the Kipling Society are offered Illustrated Children's Books with a 40%discount.
----- Original Message -----
From: Jessica Atkins
To: Jessica Atkins
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2009 3:04 PM
Subject: Illustrated Childrenšs Books

Hello,

I am proud to present to you Black Dog Publishing's latest book release; Illustrated Children's Books.

To coincide with your work, I would be delighted to offer you and your members a 40% discount on all orders for this title and I do hope this offer sounds of interest to you.

Illustrated Children's Books takes us on a visual journey through the history of the picture-book, examining design formats, printing processes and character illustrations of classic titles from over the past 250 years.

Contributing writers recount the vast and varied history of the picture-book, from as early as the 1600s, through the golden age of illustration in the late nineteenth century, the effects of the revolution in culture in the 1960s, right up to the exciting new emerging talents of today. Leading figures such as Emily Gravett, Oliver Jeffers, and Sara Fanelli are championed for their fresh approach to design, whilst established favourites such as John Tenniel, Quentin Blake and Shirley Hughes are celebrated for their lasting impact on the collective childhood memories of various generations.

With countless author and illustrator profiles Illustrated Children's Books is an insightful guide to further your knowledge of the picture-book and to take you on a nostalgic trip down memory lane.

I have attached with this email a press release containing further information on this title, and do hope this 40% offer has been of interest to you. Please do let me know if you have any queries or would like to place an order at the discounted price- I'd be happy to help.

All the best,
Jessica
-
Jessica Atkins