Hurray for piggy-rig!

By the way, I’m intending to send out a final call for participation in the academic seminar blockade tomorrow.

Will need an abstract from you J

Dr Kelvin Mason

Distance Learning Tutor

Graduate School of the Environment

Unit 7 Dyfi Eco Parc

Machynlleth

SY20 8AX

01654 703065 ext. 29

Centre for Alternative Technology Charity Limited (CAT), Machynlleth, Powys, SY20 9AZ, Wales, UK.

Centre for Alternative Technology Public Limited Company; a company limited by shares.  Company no. 1459589, registered in Wales.  Registered office: Llwyngwern, Machynlleth, Powys, SY20 9AZ.

Centre for Alternative Technology Charity Limited; a company limited by guarantee.  Charity no. 265239; Company no. 1090006, registered in Wales. Registered office: Llwyngwern, Machynlleth, Powys, SY20 9AZ