Hi,

UU recieved this email today and I thought it may be of interest to some of you.

Cheers

Cherie Armour

From: Karen Stewart [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 27 October 2009 21:27
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Transcription

Hello

I am writing to see if your organisation could use the services of a home-based transcription provider.  I have been self-employed for eight years working for universities, a leading national social research institute, charities, management consultants, historical societies etc. I can provide a website address and CV etc if required.

I can be contacted on 01358-789317.

If you cannot use these services but know somebody that could please feel free to pass my details on.

I look forward to hearing from you if I can be of assistance.

Regards

Mrs Karen Stewart