Hi Everyone,

I am working on a rather large project, which is certainly challenging my statistical expertise (which I didn't have much of in the first place).

There will be four groups of people and four interventions.  Whilst some will only be recieving one intervention, others might recieve two or three, or even possibly all.  This is because the study is in a clinical setting and patients will be assigned to interventions according to their need, some of which might change.

All patients will complete a patient experience questionnaire.  How do I establish differences between groups, when there are so many conditions?  Or is it just not possible?

Kind Regards,

Nicola Davies
BSc (Hons); MSc Comm.; PhD Researcher