Dear all,

I would be very grateful if anyone can share some previous tips with me to solve the following E-Prime problem.

"I am designing a dual task, which has digit recall (auditory presentation) as the primary task and continuous reaction time task (visual stimuli) as the secondary task. Is there a way to setup a SoundOut object to start at 3000 ms after the continuous reaction task starts. That is, continuous reaction time task starts from the onset, then after 3000 ms, the auditory Stimuli appears. They run simultaneously for 6000 ms and then ends together."

Many thanks for anyone that takes time to think about this question.

Best wishes,
shinmin

--
Shinmin Wang