Hi Mina

First, principal components analysis followed by varimax is (just
about) the worst way to do factor analysis.  You should read
'Repairing tom swift's electric factor analysis machine', by Preacher
and MacCallum (type the title into Google and you'll find it).

Second, that's what you expect to happen.  It's when you rotate a
smaller number of factors, it's got to divide them differently.   The
component numbers are arbitrary - there's nothing special about
component 4 that means it won't be component 7 next time.

Jeremy