Hi Ionna,

I don't know that software.  Can you provide a link.

Did it do a regular parallel analysis (which is sometimes called a
univariate bootstrap) or did it do something more sophisticated, using
a Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) approach.  Sometimes marginal
bootstrap refers to the MCMC.

Jeremy

--
Jeremy Miles