CORRECTION : Unfortunately I didn't realise before that the venue is in fact 18+, so sadly anyone under 18 cannot attend after all.

Thanks, and apologies for the misinformation.

Laura

From: Laura Goodall <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, 6 October, 2009 18:31:21
Subject: Science London: Life, the Universe and... Physics!

Science London presents...
Life, the Universe and... Physics
Astronomers, rappers, stargazing and more!

Date: Monday 19th October, 7pm
Place: 93 Feet East (http://93feeteast.co.uk)
, 150 Brick Lane, LONDON EC1 6QL.
Cost: FREE!

Explore the universe and all it contains with science chat, legendary science rapper Jon Chase, live experiments and stargazing!

Question scientists Lewis, Manda and Colin about stars, galaxies, life on Mars and anything else you like.
Expand your mind with science rapper and Youtube legend Jon Chase, performing live after appearing at the Green Man Festival this summer.
Take part in hands-on experiments, and feast your eyes on our galactic visuals - on screen and for real. We'll be setting up the telescope in the courtyard as soon as it gets dark and we should be able to see Jupiter.

Science chat from 7.30, physics rap at 9, experiments and stargazing all night (well, until the bar shuts!)

Although mainly for adults, older kids/teens will enjoy many aspects of this event too. And - most importantly - ITS FREE! :-)

Visit http://physics.science-london.com for full details!

See you there!

Laura

Laura Goodall
Publicity Officer
Science London
http://science-london.com
Science London is the Central London branch of the British Science Association. Visit our page on their website.

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com ********************************************************************** 1. To suspend yourself from the list, whilst on leave, for example, send an email to mailto:[log in to unmask] with the following message:

set psci-com mail -- [include hyphens]

leave psci-com -- [include hyphens]

5. The psci-com gateway to internet resources on science communication and science and society can be found at http://psci-com.ac.uk