I'm wondering if your imaginations have been captivated, like mine, by Andy's influence
and editing as a socially engaged artist, of the text, Creativity|Works? (see -
http://www.jackwhitehead.com/henon/creativityworkslowah.pdf - large file takes time to
download).

It seems to me that Andy has shown how a socially engaged artist can fluidise boundaries
between diverse individuals and groups and enable the pooling of flows of life-enhancing
energy, values and understandings. I'm wondering if we can use Andy's contribution as a
reference text in sharing our own creative contributions to explanations of educational
influence.

As I write this I'm bearing in mind Swaroop (I have seen the photo Swaroop of Gandhi
with his neices) and Geisha and all who cannot meet face to face at the collaborative
action research network gathering at Liverpool Hope on the 14th November. I'm
wondering if the inclusion of visual data of ourselves in practice might help us to pool and
enhance the flow of energy and values with each other and others and to bear each other
in mind. For example, in Marie's contribution to Creativity|Works in the next url, I've
included on the second page a 1:15 minute video clip of Marie working with her friend
and colleague Chris Jones. I'm curious as to whether you feel an empathetic resonance at
48 seconds with a flow of life-enhancing energy and loving recognition between Marie and
Chris that contributes to your own feeling of well-being and shared purpose:

http://www.jackwhitehead.com/jack/mhcreativitywork41to53jw.pdf

I don't want to overload you with material, but I think that Branko has produced a review
of the conference on Creativity in Teacher Education in Pozega (28-30 September 2009)
that you may like to see at http://ejolts.net/conference . At the end of the review you can
access a video collage of the conference that may resonate with and evoke/liberate a
flow of your own life-affirming energy and values.

Love Jack