From: Practitioner-Researcher [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of swaroop rawal
Sent: 14 October 2009 12:28
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Drama camp in Gujurat

Hi Isabel,
Both these quotes are inspiring....Here are the reference source.

'Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.'
                                                                                   Barack Obama ( Feb 5. 2008)
 I found this in the newspaper -Hindustan Times, 21.1.2009, p. 10 and 11

"You are qualified simply with regards to action, never with regards to its result.
 Do your duty to the best of your ability, O Arjuna, having abandoned attachment,
undertake action...evenly disposed as to their success or  failure"
                                                                                       (Bhagavad Gita, 2:47-48)

This is from the Bhagvad Gita (a part of the Epic Mahabharat ) Bhagvad Gita: is a great philosophical work that played the same role in the history of India, as the New Testament did in the history of countries of the European culture. Both these books powerfully proclaim the principle of Love-Bhakti as the basis of spiritual self-perfection of man. The Bhagavad Gita also presents a number of different Yogic and Vedantic philosophies, explaining the meaning and purpose of life and existence. Philosophical truths are expounded in the Bhagavad Gita in the form of a dialogue between Krishna- incarnation of God and His friend Arjuna( also referred to as Dhananjay) before a military combat.

I had drawn on the translation from
 The Bhagavad Gita (v 2:47-48) [online] http://www.sarvadharm.org/sivaloka/gita chapter 2.htm  2005.
BUT
you can find plenty similar translation if you Google-----