Dear Brian

I am doing so at present. My AR is an exploration of teacher creatvity, and I am presenting my own learning process through poetry. I have written a series of poems about meaning-making.

Regards

Shelley Tracey

From: Practitioner-Researcher [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Brian wakeman [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 11 October 2009 16:56
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: AR using poetry

Dear Colleagues,

When I was in Oxford last week I met Dawd Lee who asked if I knew of any one who has written-up their AR in poetry.

Can anyone help ?

At the back of my mind I recall a previous conversation on-line about this......

I know Dawd has worked as a translator in societies without a written language but strong in poetic oral traditions.

Thanks

Brian
Brian E. WakemanFree-lance Educational Consultant