Hey, grant him all that he says here, & for a reader, the thing 'made'
is still boring as all get out, except perhaps AS A CONCEPT!

BTW, one might call Bök's work somewhat derivative, but it's certainly
not boring the way KG's deliberate copies are; Eunoia is a
stimulating, brilliant, & engaging work, because the riffs played on
Oulipo therein are so delightful....

Doug

Douglas Barbour

http://www.ualberta.ca/~dbarbour/