> Yeah, looks like you have to be dead to live there!!!
>
> R3D3

Or not quite the thing, like John Cleveland, who's also dead.  and not
before time, either.

I should of course have said Paul [sic] Beale, in my earlier email, a
confusion which originally lead me to misestimate the level of authority to
be attributed to Beale.  Peter Beale, the one I thought he was, was a
respectable taxonomist of Renaissance MSS.  Paul the Dictionary was a
librarian.  Nothing wrong with that, mind you, but as an editor he was a bit
inept.

So if I were you, I'd stick to your Dictionary of the Underworld, 4Bear.

{Wherefore or -from R3D3?}

Cf-pto.