yea, i hope jurgen organized a few mistress encounters so the poor ole chap
could truly rest in peace. not knowing his recently widowed half cougar half
milf life partner would have the nerve and so quickly have a replacement
stand  in to pay her last respects at his grave.
c'mon joodlizer! that's not love. that's total b*tch gold digger syndrome.

what do you think jurgen's best mates thought of the old lady bringing her
new shag to the send off.