Exciting news!* Perth Poetry Club* is about to trial a new venue.
On 10 and 17 October we're still at The Court Hotel, 50 Beaufort Street,
Perth.
From 24 October to 7 November we're at The Moon Cafe, 323 William Street,
Northbridge (near the corner of Newcastle Street).
Perth Poetry Club entertains you with spoken word from 2-4pm every Saturday.
*Who's on?*
**10 OCT at The Court: *Jean Kent*
Award-winning NSW poet and KSP Writer-in-residence: see kspf.iinet.net.au
17 OCT at The Court: *An Irish question? Paul Harrison

*24 OCT *at The Moon*: Zan Ross + Maitland Schnaars
31 OCT at The Moon: Andrew Taylor
Plus open mike. More info at www.perthpoetryclub.com. Enquiries:
[log in to unmask] or Janet 0406 624 578.

*National Poetry Slam*
Enjoy fast-paced spoken word at the WA heats of the National Poetry Slam on
the next five Friday nights from 7:30pm at the Rosemount Hotel, 459
Fitzgerald Street, Northbridge. MC Allan Boyd. Slam Heats 9 to 30 October,
WA Final 6 November.
--
Janet Jackson: Words with attitude & soul
Poems Performances Workshops Courses

www.proximitypoetry.com

Perth Poetry Club: www.perthpoetryclub.com

The Line Mine, bulletin board for Perth poetry & spoken word:
groups.yahoo.com/group/thelinemine

Breastfeeding info & help: www.breastfeeding.asn.au