Dear all,

I am using version 5.1 of Ox and I am trying to load tab-separated text files in Ox.

I am using the command “loadmat(InputFile,1);” followed by a ‘shape’ command to reshape my data and it works fine except for the missing data.

Unfortunately, the only possibilities I have to indicate missing values in the text file are:

‘NaN’ or any fixed double (such as 9999.9999, for instance).

In Ox documentation about ‘loadmat’, I see that ‘loadmat’ is supposed to recognize only ‘m’, ‘M’ and .NaN as missing values but when I try it, I see that it also recognizes Excel’s ‘#N/A’.

My question is the following: what other undocumented item is also regarded as a missing value by ‘loadmat’ ? In particular, is there any numerical value (such as 999999) that is regarded as a missing value ?

Kind regards,

Bertrand BERLEMONT