From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of JOHN AKERS
Sent: 21 October 2009 15:13
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Swine Flu Training DVD

Hi bev
PGDs are supposed to be coming from DH. I'm feeling all flued out!!
Thanks for info anyway. I have tried to get it for DH website and it
won't play.

Regards
John

John Akers
Deputy Nurse Manager
Occupational Health
East Kent Hospitals NHS Trust
01227 766877  x73020

>>> "McAlister, Beverley" <[log in to unmask]> 21/10/2009 15:01 >>>
Hi,

I have tried to download it from the DH website. It will save to my PC
and it will start to play but justs stops and goes back to the start
again. Even if I just try to open it directly from the DH page it does
the same thing.

I will try to get my IT dept to download it themselves and see how they
fare.

I haven't received any PGD but have written 2 for each brand, which
haven't yet been approved. Wasn't aware that PGD's were being provided
with supply of the vaccine as we are not part of NHS here in Guernsey.
No vaccine yet either....still waiting patiently for delivery.

Regards

Bev