At the risk of upsetting you, my personal record is just over 250 one
Saturday morning, but on the other hand my surgery and my staff are set up (
and highly trained and experienced too) to administer flu jabs in large
numbers, and store the data in the patient's records. We do these on
Saturday mornings in October, 891 flu jabs given on 3/10/09, 896 given on
10/10/09 - several doctors and nurses in attendance on each occasion. You
could never achieve this rate in an OH setting.

Alan

2009/10/15 Lindsey Hall <[log in to unmask]>

>  Hi
>

> I am working with a big manufacturing company who have just bought in one
> of the large providers of this service.  They do 84 per day!  Not saying I
> agree or disagree but that’s the number they give.
>

> Thanks
>

> Lindsey

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: