From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Susan Cartwright
Sent: 09 October 2009 10:12
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Scotland OHA's required

Tina

I still have a free day if you are looking for someone in Scotland.

Susan

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 4:11 PM, Tina Parsons <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi all

Hope you don't mind but we are currently recruiting for OHA's in
Scotland for a number of contracts and would love to hear from anyone in
that area looking for a new role.  Very brief details:

East Scotland                     Part Time or Full Time
Permanent                         Peripatetic covering Aberdeen, Elgin
and Dundee areas

Central Scotland               Part Time
Permanent                         Peripatetic covering Edinburgh/Glasgow
areas

Ideally looking for OHA's with Qualification in OH but may consider
those who are very experienced in absence management but do not hold
formal OH qualification.

Will also consider associate's/self employed.

Please do get in touch if you require further details

Thanks

Tina

Tina Parsons

Recruitment Manager

(    (Mobile)                                      07908 584574

(    (Main Recruitment Line)       0845 643 6543

(    (Direct Dial)                                01925 23 62 93

2       (Fax)                                             01925 23 62 99

PAM Healthcare - People Asset Management Ltd - The People Management
Business.

Occupational Health Recruitment.

This e-mail and its contents, together with any attachments, are
confidential and maybe privileged to the sender and the intended
recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient any unauthorised
storage, use, disclosure, copying, distribution or dissemination of this
e-mail or any part thereof is strictly prohibited and may be illegal. If
you receive this e-mail in error please advise us by telephone on 0845
643 6543

******************************** Please remove this footer before
replying.

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: