I know a student who is writing comparative analysis of racial healthcare disparitie in the United States and the United Kingdom. I was wondering if (1) you have any book or articles you would recommend or (2) you would be willing to correspond with him. . Thanks for your consideration Professor randall

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 11:55 AM
Subject: Term Paper Information
To: [log in to unmask]

Good Morning Dr. Randall,

Sorry it has taken me so long to send you this email, but we have been busy with exam week and projects for pharmacy school.

My topic for my health disparities term paper is " Heatlhcare disparities of the United States as compared to the United Kingdom." - I think this is a great topic to discuss in lieu of the current US health reform crisis.

I would welcome your thoughts on the matter as I will include your entry and reference your participation on my term paper. Your contacts and literature will improve my current information tremendously!

I look forward to your correspondence! Thank you for your time and patience.

Regards,
Eric T. Ellison

--
Vernellia R. Randall
Professor of Law

Race, Racism and American Law
Http://academic.udayton.edu/race/

2010 Law School Boot Camp
"Helping Students of Color Make that A+"
http://thejdproject.org/Excelling/BootCamp/index.htm

The Pre-Law Students-of-Color Network
http://thejdproject.org/moodle/index.php
"Committed to a Racially Diverse Legal Profession"