Hi Jane

Mental health today would be glad to hear from you!

 Regards

Gina

From: Health of minority ethnic communities in the UK [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jane Fountain
Sent: 19 October 2009 15:41
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: can you let me know about mental health 'trade magazines' please?

Dear helpful and kind listmembers

I will shortly be publicising a report on the mental health service experiences and needs of Black and minority ethnic populations (I will, of course, do a special announcement for this list) in the context of the DRE vision of service characteristics.

Can you let me know of any suitable journals the co-author (Joanna Hicks) and I could write an article about this for?  I don't mean academic journals, but the sort of 'trade magazines' that people working in the mental health field read.  As this report was a temporary departure from my work in the drugs field, I am not familiar with these.

Many thanks in advance

Jane

Jane Fountain

Professor of Substance Use Research

International School for Communities, Rights and Inclusion (ISCRI)

University of Central Lancashire

Preston, UK

tel:  +44  (0)1772 892 780

Heriot-Watt University is a Scottish charity registered under charity number SC000278.