From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 06 October 2009 00:20
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: NAMHO WEBSITE: Fawler Ironstone Mine

Fawler Ironstone Mine-- sent by Barney
Email :[log in to unmask]
-----------------------------
Hi,

Sorry to bother you with such a specific query. Do you know where I would
be able to find any information on the Fawler ironstone mines in
Oxfordshire? I'm a local resident with an interest in its history - I have
found little information on the internet and was hoping you could help.

Any advice would be warmly welcomed.

Thanks,

Barney
2009-10-06