From: "Roger Gosling" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2009 10:23 AM
Subject: Morwellham Quay tourist attraction to close at end of this month

This time it is not a hoax!

Morwellham Quay tourist attraction on the border of Devon, 4 miles west of
Tavistock, (by the River Tamar) is to close at end of this month. See
http://www.morwellham-quay.co.uk/  Basically this stems from the fact that a
new administration at one (or both?) of the local Councils (Devon County
Council and West Devon Borough Council), was not prepared to continue
grant-aiding them.

Below is an email from the administrators of Morwhellam Quay. As it says on
the Morwhellham website at
http://www.morwellham-quay.co.uk/Latest_News/readmore.php?NewsId=16 Grant
Thornton have been appointed as administrators.

The site will stay open until the end of October, then its future is
uncertain.

Anyone interested, who has not been there before, you have until the end of
the month to get a look.

Cheers
Roger