-----Original Message-----
From: Scott-Heyes, Geraldine [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 13 October 2009 13:25
To: Society for Reproductive and Infant Psychology E-discussion List; Helen Pattison; Robert Drewett; Anita Hughes; Debbie Sen; Dr Kenneth Gannon; Harriet Gross; Janet Hirst; Kirstie McKenzie-McHarg; Maggie Redshaw; Olga van den Akker

Sorry to everyone about difficulties with the previous attachment.  I couldn't open it myself when it arrived!  Hopefully you will be able to open this flyer but just in case I am also sending a programme which is a Word document.  I hope you will like the look of it.

Your interest and taking the time to let me know about the problem is much appreciated.

Scotty

Dr G Scott-Heyes
Consultant Clinical Psychologist
Royal Jubilee Maternity Services