-----Original Message-----
From: A forum for discussion on midwifery and reproductive health research.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jeba
Sent: 2009-10-26 15:25
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: PhD in Midwifery - Information

Hello All,
I am glad that I am a member in this discussion group of Midwifery and
Research matters.
I am a midwife with master degree, currently working as an Educator in Post
Graduate Midwifery Diploma Program in Saudi Arabia.
Please can anyone give me information about PhD (Midwifery / Research/
Evidence Based Midwifery)programme offered part time or distance education.
I will be delighted if some one could me the infromation which I need.
Many Thanks
Jeba
Saudi Arabia