Hello Carol

You probably have this but if not it may be useful

The Use of Vignettes in Qualitative Research

Christine Barter and Emma Renold

http://sru.soc.surrey.ac.uk/SRU25.html

I personally have not experience with this but have used photo-elicitation
as a form to stimulate discussion. Sometimes I think what you have to do is
to 'go for it'- create a vignette, do a pilot study and see if it needs
tweaking.

Hope it sort of helps!

Best wishes

jenny

Jennifer Hall

The Practising Midwife

For information on subscriptions, advertising and contributors guides please
contact  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask] or
<http://www.thepractisingmidwife.com/> www.thepractisingmidwife.com

  _____