On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 17:29:34 +0100, George FERZOCO wrote:

>You can see a trailer here:
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTJMnFUez5k

>It must rank (or, as Python's Pontius Pilate in 'Life of Brian' would
>say, 'wank') very high as the worst in propaganda in 'historical'
>films.

Holy shoot!

. . .

. . . .

wow.

I seem to recall that toward the end of WWII a certian Austrian was telling his close friends that Barbarossa would arise from his slumber to lead Germany to
victory . . . quite an achievement for a medieval monarch to become the mythological basis for so much modern madness.

Not something I'd put on my resume', but it is something.  Other than Arthur of Camelot, have any other medieval monarchs had their lives . . . "celebrated" .
. . in the manner of Barbarossa?

George the Less (fighting not to make further Monty Python references . . . about Pilate's good friend . . . )

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]