On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 06:59:37 +0200, rochelle altman wrote:

>How appropriate: :-)

>http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091012/ap_en_ot/us_elvis_auction

>Talk about a "piece" of the action -- and get a look at those prices!

>Sorry, but this was worth giggles.

>Rochell

The first time I visited Graceland was not long after returning from a trip to Rome.

Pilgrims to Rome have nothing on the religious fervor with which devotees visit the glorious shrine of The King.

;-))

Great stuff.

George the Less (Elvis pumped gas for me in Kansas in 1987)

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]