Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 00:00:55 +0100
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: MECCSA Digest - 21 Oct 2009 to 22 Oct 2009 (#2009-247)
To: [log in to unmask]

--Forwarded Message Attachment--
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 00:00:55 +0100
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]

Topics of the day:

1. Dear friend!
2. TV Archives: Accessing TV History
3. FW: Symposium on media and popular music in East Germany at Salford, 29
Oct
4. FW: Salford Law School Annual Lecture ' BBFC: classification, censorship &
regulation'
5. Affective fabrics of digital cultures: feelings,technologies, politics
6. TIMECODE Seminar- Laurence Sterne
7. Creative Practice Symposium Dec 2nd

--Forwarded Message Attachment--