Dear colleagues,

Please be advised that issue 13 of MeCCSA's newsletter, Three-D, is now available. This edition contains a series of special features on climate change, Digital Britain and the REF.

To access the newsletter, visit: http://www.meccsa.org.uk/newsletter
Direct link to PDF version: http://www.meccsa.org.uk/images/newsletter/threed-issue13.pdf

In this issue: Apocalypse now: climate change, Digital Britain and REF! (Einar Thorsen); Features: Climate change, sustainability, and higher education (Peter Brooks, Neil T.Gavin, Alex Lockwood); Digital Britain (Steven Barnett, Patricia Holland, Peter Lewis), From RAE to REF (Peter Golding); Reports and initiatives: Chair’s report (Christine Geraghty), MeCCSA Annual Conference (Robin Mansell, Myria Georgiou), My five years at MeCCSA (Salvatore Scifo), Practice Section (Jason Lee), Women’s Media Studies Network, Policy Network (Máire Messenger Davies, Natalie Fenton), Postgraduate Network (Shelley Thompson, Amy Chambers, Jennifer Krase, Jean Northam).

Three-D is the official newsletter of MeCCSA. Its aim is to provide news and comment of interest to the media, communication and cultural studies fields. Contributions do not necessarily reflect the views of the Association, or its Executive Committee.

Three-D is currently produced by Einar Thorsen (copy) and Nick Sayers (design and layout). If you would like to write for or advertise in the next edition of Three-D, please get in touch with me by December 2009 at [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

We aim to produce two issues of Three-D per year. Copies are sent free to all members of MeCCSA, but please forward this email to colleagues who might not be on the distribution lists.

All the best,
Einar

Dr. Einar Thorsen | Senior Lecturer in Multimedia Journalism

Web: http://www.tees.ac.uk/  | E-mail: [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask] | Phone: +44 (0)1642 344040
Twitter:
http://twitter.com/einarthorsen  | Blog and list of publications: http://multimediajournalism.info/

Editor of Three-D, official newsletter of MeCCSA: http://www.meccsa.org.uk/newsletter
Co-Editor (with Stuart Allan) of Citizen Journalism: Global Perspectives: http://citizenjournalism.me/

Address: School of Arts & Media, Teesside University, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BA, United Kingdom