Book your last bit of training for 2009. With no financial commitment from you, CILIP will hold you a place for 10 working days to give you time sort any paperwork. Here's a selection of some of our November & December courses and what our participants have said.

Don't forget - CILIP members receive up to 40% discount on all CILIP training.

SUPPORTING FAMILY LEARNING
25 NOVEMBER 2009, LONDON
"An excellent course - good to know that I'm doing the right thing but could do much more."
FULL DETAILS:
http://www.cilip.org.uk/training/training/2009/childyoung/supportingfamilylearning.htm

HANDLING ENQUIRIES REMOTELY: EFFECTIVE ENQUIRY ANSWERING BY PHONE AND EMAIL
17 NOVEMBER 2009, LONDON
"Really enjoyed the course and opened my mind to other techniques."
FULL DETAILS:
http://www.cilip.org.uk/training/training/2009/libinfo/Handlingenquiriesremotely.htm

CUTTING-EDGE INTERNET SEARCH TECHNIQUES
24 NOVEMBER 2009, LONDON
"Enthusiastic trainer, useful discussions and exercises."
FULL DETAILS:
http://www.cilip.org.uk/training/training/2009/ict/cuttingedgeInternetsearchtechniques.htm

Last minute October courses:
*  ABSTRACTING WITH CONFIDENCE
http://www.cilip.org.uk/training/training/2009/libinfo/abstractingwithconfidence.htm
*  INTERLENDING AND DOCUMENT SUPPLY IN WEB 2.0 ENVIRONMENT
http://www.cilip.org.uk/training/training/2009/libinfo/interlendinganddocumentsupply.htm
*  SHAPING THE LIBRARY'S FUTURE: TOOLS FOR INNOVATION
http://www.cilip.org.uk/training/training/2009/md/shapingthelibrarysfuturetoolsforinnovation.htm
*  MANAGING PAPER
http://www.cilip.org.uk/training/training/2009/md/managingpaper.htm