Dear all

I have now noticed the mistake in my earlier email. We would of course
like the volume 1 of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery from 1946 not
1967 as I said for some reason!

Apologies for this, and thanks to Nadia at King's College London for
pointing out my error without making me feel too stupid!

Steven

Steven Kerr
Assistant Librarian
The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
Nicolson Street, Edinburgh EH8 9DW

Tel: 0131 527 1632
Fax: 0131 557 6406
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: http://www.library.rcsed.ac.uk/

This message is intended for the stated addressee(s) only and may be
confidential.  Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised.  Any
opinions expressed in this email do not necessarily reflect the opinions
of The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh.  Any unauthorised
disclosure, use or dissemination, either whole or in part is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the
sender immediately.

The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh believes that this email and
any attachments are free of viruses.  However, it is the responsibility
of the recipient to ensure it is virus free and The Royal College of
Surgeons of Edinburgh cannot accept any responsibility for any loss or
damage that may arise from the use of this email or its contents.

The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, Nicolson Street, Edinburgh
EH8 9DW.  Registered Charity Number SC005317

I am aware this is probably a forlorn hope, but I was wondering if
anyone could supply a full set of the very first volume of Plastic and
Reconstructive Surgery, published in 1967.

We will of course be very happy to cover all postage costs for what I am
sure would be a fairly large parcel!

Yours hopefully