Hi!

One feature on the new TRIP Database (www.tripdatabase.com) that might be of
interest is the community noticeboard.  It's free, and allows you to upload
notices to other users of TRIP.  These notices might be new conferences,
jobs or even requests for help. In fact, we're not even sure how people will
use the feature, so are keen to see how people utilise it.  These notices
can be targetted by clinical area. In September, TRIP had over 800,000
visitors, so any posted notices should get seen by a large number
of people.

We've put together a brief presentation to show how it works and this can be
viewed via http://blog.tripdatabase.com/2009/10/community-noticeboard.html

If you have any questions feel free to contact me directly.

Best wishes

jon

Jon Brassey
TRIP Database