This is better answered by subscribers to ‘MapHist’ – although ‘Lis-maps’ persons (to whom, oddly, this enquiry was apparently addressed) may come up with responses first . . . Doubtless it would be appreciated that both Lists were ‘copied in’ by any respondents.

Francis Herbert

-----Original Message-----
From: A forum for issues related to map & spatial data librarianship [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ann M.Sutherland
Sent:
20 October 2009 15:37
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Fw: Historical maps of
Madeira

Dear lis-mappers,

This has come my way.  Any ideas for them?

Ann Sutherland
Name:
Duarte Costa
Email:  [log in to unmask]" ymailto="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Phone:
Message:        Hello, we are involved on the making of a list of
Historical Cartography examples of Madeira Island. Looking forward for
your answer. Duarte.