Hello,
We have just starting using a Sentry Access Control System for entry into our Library building and this has prompted a review of our library access policy. Would any list readers be willing to share practice in their library?

I am particularly interested in how you deal with the following:

*         Students who have forgotten their student cards

*         Students who misuse their cards - eg. by scanning in their friends

*         Visitors - do you issue day passes?

All comments are welcome and I will summarise responses for the list.

Thanks,
Deborah

Deborah Wilson
User Services Librarian