Dear LIHG Members

I am writer, working on a nonfiction travel book, exploring Britain's literary
landscape via the mobile library network. The organising factor will be an
exploration of Britain's most-loved popular fiction titles, from the 1950s
onwards.

I'm rather stymied however by the dearth of pre-1990s/PLR book data (I never
imagined I'd be longing for a world with more admin!). I wondered if anyone
knew where I might find records of libraries' 'top titles' (local or national)
1950s-1980s? Ideally detailing titles, rather than just numbers.

Sorry to ask such a 'how long is a piece of string' question - I would be
grateful for any help you can give me.
Kindest Regards, Jennifer

JENNIFER COX - Travel Writer
07747 847 648 (mb)