From: For interlibrary-loan and document supply services. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Minde, Denise
Sent: 28 September 2009 16:31
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Change of address

Dear Colleagues,

Just a quick email to let you know that on Tuesday 29th September there will only be a limited ILL service at Liverpool John Moores University (LV/C-6) as we will be moving to our new office.

We hope to be back up and running again by Wednesday 30th September so hopefully you will not notice too much disruption.

Our new address details will be:

Document Supply Team

Liverpool John Moores University

Lower Ground Floor Room LG-10

Aldham Robarts LRC

Off Maryland Street

Liverpool

L1 9DE

Please ensure any deliveries are sent to this new address from Tuesday 29th September.

Our email address will remain as [log in to unmask]. I will notify you of any changes to our telephone and fax numbers once we have moved.

Many thanks and best wishes,

Denise

Denise Minde

Team Leader (Document Supply)