Dear All...

The gLite 3.1 update 57 has been roll back. Unfortunately, I apply it
(see GGUS ticket https://gus.fzk.de/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=52575) ,
and reported that something was not OK with the BDII. The impact was not
huge in my region because we already deploy a TOPBDII in gLite 3.2 for
Portugal, and therefore, we were only affected by the "minor" restart
problem.

Nevertheless, in the update pages, I see since last Friday the following
message:

---*---
For those sites that already upgraded the BDIIs with UPDATE 57, the
release pages are being rewritten with downgrade instructions and will
be available in a few minutes. If you experience any problem after the
downgrade, please open a GGUS ticket to be assigned to the BDII support
team, who will promptly follow up with you.
---*---

So, I'm waiting for the dowgrade instructions... I can easily go back to
the old rpm versions, but... do they need reconfiguration? Do they need
restart?

I can find all of these question on my own... but some central support
would be nice on this issue.

Cheers
Goncalo