Many thanks Simon!
This looks like the sort of information I'm after and should provide me with plenty of background.
Janice

From: Discussion list for Shibboleth developments [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Simon Cooper
Sent: 27 October 2009 15:11
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Just starting with Shibboleth

Janice,

There are a number of written case studies, by members of the federation, available on the website, here: http://www.ukfederation.org.uk/content/Documents/CaseStudies, some of which give retrospective views on ‘what they wished they had known’ at the point of implementation etc. There are also a couple of video recordings worth seeing.

I think you will find them useful at the stage you are at right now.

Simon

Simon Cooper
UK federation Service Manager

JANET(UK) - UK federation Operator