Dear Colleagues,

I trust that with open access week in full swing, deposits in all your
institutional repositories will be going through the roof!  I would like
to invite competitors to email me by 5pm on Tuesday, 27th October,
stating how many items were ingested into your repository during open
access week.  The winner will be announced next Thursday.

Good luck - and I look forward to hearing from you all!

Dominic

Dominic Tate

SHERPA Repository Development Officer

Centre for Research Communications